Why Buy a Caravan Holiday Home at Webland Farm?
Webland Farm is a development of luxury holiday homes, set in open countryside, situated in the heart of the South Devon countryside and on the edge of Dartmoor National Park.
So what makes us different?
We keep Webland very quiet and peaceful
- All caravan holiday homes are privately owned.
We do not have any letting units, which means that even the traditional peak holiday times are quiet at Webland. Come and enjoy the peace and tranquillity all year round.
- Our holiday park development has been specifically designed with views, space and privacy in mind.
- A central grass area ensures that the space in front of most caravans is at least 80 metres before the next caravan
- We do not have a club, bar or pool on site at Webland although there are nearby pubs and restaurants as well as many attractions throughout the South Hams area.
- We simply provide great views over the Dartmoor National Park and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
We’re always open
- So you can use your holiday home throughout the year.
Whilst all caravans have double glazing and central heating, we are only licensed for holiday use, therefore your caravan must not be your sole or primary residence.
We are members of the British Holiday and Home Parks Association (BH&HPA)
- This gives you added security and ensures that our pitch fees cannot rise suddenly or without reason.
No restrictions on your holidays
- You can stay as long as you want per holiday*
- You can visit as many times as you wish throughout the year.
Some holiday parks will tell you that you have to stay away for one or two months, others will charge you extra per visit.
We remember that it’s your family’s Holiday Home
- You can let your friends and family use your caravan. However, in order to maintain the peace and quiet at Webland, we do not allow commercial sub-letting.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome and we offer a dog walking area.
- We have our own WiFi broadband for all caravan owner
Extra security and peace of mind at Webland.
- One of the benefits of owning a holiday home at Webland is that we have our own security system installed into every caravan which is radio linked to our farmhouse, as well as the office and our mobile phones.
- In addition, we endeavour to keep an eye on things when you’re not there. If you’ve gone home and
forgotten something e.g. windows open, food in the fridge then don’t worry, just give us a call and we’ll sort it out.
Other advantages compared to buying “bricks and mortar”
- No council tax to pay. Rates are however payable; the 2019/20 total annual cost is just £229.50 which is over a £1000 cheaper than the lowest band council tax charge of £1274.82.
- We look after all the grounds. Just come and enjoy every visit. We believe that ground maintenance is a vital part of the service we offer. We also have an ongoing planting scheme, sensitively carried out to enhance the park and maintain the views.
Maintenance – You’re in control
- As your caravan is your “pride and joy” you can look after it yourself, let us do it for you or have a mixture of both. It’s your property…it’s your choice. We prefer to have an informal approach and most things can be agreed over a cup of tea.
We don’t promise the earth, we simple try our best to provide you with a modern, high quality, relaxing & hassle free holiday home for many years to come.